On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 8:55 AM Karsten Schmidt wrote: > > To give a little back to this amazing group of people, I've just > published a skeleton template for writing tech docs and publishing > them as HTML. > > GH project: http://thi.ng/org-spec > Demo: http://demo.thi.ng/org-spec Thanks Karsten! I had a look through those and it looks awesome! I think they serve as very good examples in general on how to use org for technical documentation. I yet have to try out printing PDF from the browser using your style.css. I generally rely on the org exporter to generate both HTML and PDF. What limitations did you face when using the org latex exporter for generating the PDF? -- Kaushal Modi