That issue on Emacs master is fixed now for me. -- Kaushal Modi On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 11:43 AM William Denton wrote: > On 24 June 2019, Robert Pluim wrote: > > > Thatʼs an emacs issue, not an org-mode issue. If you specify the full > > path to your emacs binary instead of using a symlink, does it compile? > > I'm just going to wait, not touch anything more, and wait until the Emacs > developers fix things. I should have realized it wasn't an Org problem. > > It's often fun to keep on top of the current Emacs development tree, but > then > things like this happen. Ah well! > > Bill > -- > William Denton :: Toronto, Canada --- Listening to Art: > https://listeningtoart.org/ > https://www.miskatonic.org/ --- GHG.EARTH: https://ghg.earth/ > Caveat lector. --- STAPLR: http://staplr.org/