On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 4:44 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > We do not have a char map specific to tables. > > In most cases, bindings are context-aware (see, e.g., the dauting C-c > C-c). However, the bindings you cite are not claimed by other parts of > Org, so they just do table specific stuff. > Thanks for the reply. In that case, I think that the bind-keys approach is clean enough if a user wants to prevent the org-table-* fn bindings from shadowing their global map bindings when the point is not in a table. -- -- Kaushal Modi