Hi Alejandro, Thanks for reporting this issue. I was seeing the same issue and I wasn't sure if this issue was in org-mode or the ox-hugo package. It was on my to-debug list. Ihor: Thank you for the quick response and fix! On Sat, Dec 10, 2022, 4:47 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Alejandro Pérez Carballo writes: > > > If point is on a heading followed by a subheading without any text in > between, the export process is using the tree starting with the subheading > instead of the tree starting from point position. If instead you have some > text after the first heading and before the subheading, the tree that is > exported is the tree starting from point position, as expected. I’m > assuming this is a bug, but maybe I’m missing something. > > > > For example, take a buffer containing just this: > > > > * The title > > ** A subtitle > > Some text > > > > If I export this to an HTML buffer, with point at the beginning of the > first line and after setting the scope to ‘subtree’, I get an HTML buffer > whose title is “A subtitle”. > > > > If I follow the same steps on a buffer containing just this: > > > > * The title > > Some text > > ** A subtitle > > > > I get an HTML buffer whose title is “The title”. > > Thanks for reporting! > Fixed on bugfix. > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=0616b3c37 > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > >