On Sat, Feb 3, 2018, 9:29 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > It is already the case. See `org-adaptive-fill-function': it returns nil > when at a node property. > I thought so too, because the filling doesn't happen on M-q. So it took me a while to come with that complete ECM. I cannot reproduce your ECM. > Did you copy and paste the whole ECM including the Local Variables? .. because I can reproduce that in emacs -Q (emacs-26 branch). It's something about auto-fill-mode being on, that's different from M-q. > -- Kaushal Modi