Hi Aaron, I just went ahead and removed that "---" syntax from ox-hugo. Updated links: 1. https://ox-hugo.scripter.co/doc/details-and-summary/ 2. https://ox-hugo.scripter.co/test/posts/details-and-summary/ (it was easy as I had committed that feature just yesterday.) On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 3:08 PM Aaron Ecay wrote: > > Is it important for open to be a “bare” attribute (not sure of the > official name) like “
” as opposed to “
open="open">”? I'm not so sure.. I just followed the documentation here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/details#Creating_an_open_disclosure_box > The latter form is already supported (in fact the second > “open” can be any string). Just add > > #+attr_html: :open any-string-you-want > I know, but I did not test that.. just thought of doing as in that example in the mozilla documentation. That's why I am using (org-element-property :attr_html special-block) in the code to get the raw values to #+attr_html. > The only thing I know off the top of my head is that CSS can be quite > hairy, Heh, of course :) > so I would not be surprised if this wrapper is sometimes needed. > And indeed, support for it would be missing. > Is it something that is > likely to crop up for other elements as well, such that it would be > desirable to support it in org core? That would be great. I myself wasn't sure if I should bring that up to Org core.. I had just implemented #+attr_css support for ox-hugo. It looks like this: #+attr_html: :class red-text #+attr_css: :color red - Red list item 1 - Red list item 2 Above will generate