On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 4:25 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > > then I can try to investigate what could be causing the Emacs org > > to load. I cannot see how that is possible since it is not even > > available on the elisp path anymore. > > > > Is there a way to check which elisp files have been loaded? Then I can > > grep for anything from the emacs org install instead of my local > > install. > > `locate-library' may help. Also, `load-path' can give a clue. Try with > a bare configuration, i.e., with just > > (require 'package) > (package-initialize) > > It can be tricky to find out what is loading bundled Org too early. > Enjoy the Frankenorg. > :) M-x list-load-path-shadows will also help. Pay attention to shadows on org packages. > -- Kaushal Modi