On Thu, May 25, 2017, 7:59 PM Kyle Meyer wrote: > Kaushal Modi writes: > > > I was trying to fix the org.el compilation warnings. > > I don't see any compiler warnings when I run 'make compile' with either > master (2960dc971) or maint (89bd7ad87) on Emacs 25.2. > Those warnings were on master using the latest build of emacs from master. I was compiling just org.el, may be that's why? But even then, shouldn't the free variable warning, that I fix in the patch I just provided, be fixed? I'll try 'make compile' when I get to a computer. > -- Kaushal Modi