Hello Christian, tl;dr: If you decide to learn how to use Hugo (read its docs, ask questions on its forum, etc.), this[1] should solve the issues you have faced so far. --- Details: On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 7:04 AM wrote: > > ox-hugo with hugo is often mentioned in the context. But ox-hugo is not > able to export everything out-of-the-box [2]. > [2] -- Correct, because it is not the job of `ox-hugo` to figure out how the user needs to export all the Org files. I see users coming with various use-cases; it is out of scope of my free time to attempt to support all of that in the ox-hugo package: - How to export only the Org files that already have the Markdown exported? - How to export Org files written for package? - This didn't work on Windows. - etc. So I encourage the users to attempt to learn a bit of elisp or Makefile or bash to do this batch exporting for them. I have posted one solution to this here[4], but I won't be surprised if this solution is not exactly what someone wants (for example, that solution does not update the org-id locations from everywhere a user has their Org files). And the HTML files > generated by hugo are not usable via the file:// protocol without some > hacks [3]. > [3] -- > Those are not hacks; those are Hugo switches a user can use to generate the kind of HTML they need (with or without ugly URLs, with or without relative URLs, with or without RSS, so on and so forth). [1]: https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/discussions/585#discussioncomment-2339756 [4]: https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/discussions/585#discussioncomment-2335203