Hello, On Thu, Aug 2, 2018, 2:34 AM Jarmo Hurri wrote: > > Greetings. > > I am once again facing a situation where I would like to define a > multiline org macro. I'm not sure what that means, but based on your example a different solution might work for you. 2. If not, could we have this feature? This would give us immediate > multiline macros in the following style, where referring to the value > of the variable could be done macro-style. > > #+HEADER: :var val1=foo > #+BEGIN_SRC org :var val2=" bar" > Currently this gives me nothing but {{{val1}}}{{{val2}}}. > ... > Org macros don't get evaluated inside src blocks as far as I know. But Noweb might help you. Look for this feature in Org manual. I use Noweb as "macros for src blocks". > -- Kaushal Modi