On Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 3:01 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > kevinbanjo writes: > > > Hi, I have an orgfile with some inlined images. They aren't really big. > > I mean they are only about 1/2 or less the size of my emacs frame, but I > > can't seem to scroll past them with the keyboard. I start with the > cursor > > on the top of the file and I hit down arrow and it goes down to the > image, > > seems to get just past it then snaps right back up to the top of it. > If I > > cursor right it makes it past it. I'm using spacemacs if that helps. > > It sounds like an Emacs issue more than an Org one. You may want to > report it to Emacs dev. > It would be better to email help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org. If you can recreate the issue in emacs -Q, you can even file a bug report with steps to recreate the issue (M-x report-emacs-bug). > -- Kaushal Modi