On Sat, Aug 26, 2017, 9:26 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Kaushal Modi writes: > > > I still have the org-set-tags refactoring[1] pending on my plate. > > Is there anything left to do? Do you need more time or can we merge it? > I need to create a new patch. Will do so in the coming week. > I'd also like to add a new Org exporter, ox-hugo. As adding it wouldn't > > break other Org functionality, would it be safe to add it before this > > master cut? About this, would it be OK to start by creating a scratch > > branch? > > I think this can wait for Org 9.2. Inclusion in core may need to be > discussed and, in any case, code needs to be reviewed. > Of course. Should I add that to a scratch branch for review? > -- Kaushal Modi