On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 5:15 PM Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > The template really only inserts the block type, not anything specific > like the source language or export backend. Right, but based on the code you have, you can easily add "SRC org", "SRC emacs-lisp" to the default value of that list. Looking at that, users can also get an idea that they can add their favorite languages to that list too. > I think prompting for > "second-level" information like that might be a little overkill. > I second that. The first-level prompt also feels a bit slow, honestly, compared to using easy templates like " let's see what he says. > -- Kaushal Modi