Hi, I require the ox-odt package and I set this variable to export to doc (MS Word 97) format by default: (setq org-odt-preferred-output-format "doc") I have to do this as I need to submit a paper in Word. The export works fine but can someone help me how to write the style ott/xml file so that the export to .doc adheres to the below rules? Title Page (must fit on first page only): Title (bold, centered) – *Times New Roman 18 pt* Author Names (centered) - Times New Roman 16 pt Company/Location/Country/Website (centered) - Times New Roman 14 pt Abstract (left-justified; italicized; not to exceed 150 words) – Times New Roman 12 pt Table of Contents/Figures/Tables*: Header (bold, centered): *Times New Roman 14 pt* Listing (left-justified): Times New Roman 12 pt Body Page and Margins: - One-inch margins; top, bottom, right and left - No headers - Chapter headings (numbered, bold, left justified): *Times New Roman 14 pt* - Chapter body (left justified): Times New Roman 12 pt References (numbered): Times New Roman 11 pt - Use embedded footer, Times New Roman 12 pt (Update ‘Paper Title’) - Script/code examples: Courier New 12 pt -- Kaushal Modi