On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:51 PM Rasmus wrote: > Rasmus writes: > One possible "bug" that I discovered is illustrated by the following > example. > > * foo > suggested indention > > When I tab at point ("|") extra indention will be stripped. I don’t > know if this is something that should be fixed. > That's does look like a bug. The preservation of indentation is especially useful if you want source block in nested lists. #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE Outside list #+END_EXAMPLE - list level 1 #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE At level 1 #+END_EXAMPLE - list level 2 #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE At level 2 #+END_EXAMPLE -- Kaushal Modi