On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to remove Org Struct minor mode from Org code base. Like many others who replied here, I also do not use Org Struct. So its removal will have no effect on my workflow. > 5. There are alternatives. E.g., outshine.el, outline-minor-mode, ... > I use one of those alternatives.. outshine.el. > I'm not talking about OrgTbl mode (yet). OrgTbl mode is different: it > doesn't suffer from points 1, 3 end 5. > Thanks. I find orgtbl-mode very useful. -- Kaushal Modi