On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 5:10 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > [ Adding Org ML back to CC ] > > George Kettleborough writes: > > > I really struggled to come up with a minimal example for this as the > > behaviour seemed truly bizarre! > > > > The best I have is my blog: > > > > To build it (ie. export org files as md files), I run `cd content-org && > > emacs --batch -Q --load ../publish.el --funcall gpk-publish-all` > > I was able to reproduce. > Fixed, on bugfix, and, as a separate commit, on main (main diverges from > bugfix in this part of the code). > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=a9e2a97ee > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9c255cacf > > Thank you for that quick fix Ihor!! And thank you George for bringing this issue to this ML. From the commit log: > This fixes ox-hugo bug when Org buffer copy cache is corrupted. Ihor, is there a bug that needs to be addressed on the ox-hugo side as well?