On Wed, Jul 26, 2017, 8:42 PM Shiyao Ma wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to hide a specific *subtree* (not the whole document) after > initial open, how to achieve that? > Tag that subtree as ARCHIVE (note the all uppercase). I'd anticipate there is some magic property drawer under that subtree > headline. > > Better, if that subtree will avoid participating in the global visibility > cycling. It will get expanded/collapsed only when the cursor is *on* that > subtree and I press tab-s. > Archived subtrees will not expand on global cycling. They will also not expand on TAB; you'll need C-TAB instead. > -- Kaushal Modi