Hello, If I have a long Export Snippet like: @@html:This HTML Export Snippet will also get exported for Hugo exports, verbatim.@@ and with auto-fill-mode enabled (70 cols), if I hit Enter at the end of the line, I becomes: @@html:This HTML Export Snippet will also get exported for Hugo exports, verbatim.@@ (If it is difficult to see the difference in email, auto-filling has inserted a hard line break before the "exports, verbatim.@@" part in the second snippet above.) So then, obviously, that auto-filled export snippet doesn't get parsed by Org as an Export Snippet. Can the rules in Org set to prevent auto-filling (like in Headings) be set for Export Snippets too? I am using the master branch, but I believe the same issue would be on maint too. Thanks. -- Kaushal Modi