Hello Diego, I can try to answer your second question. On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 10:35 AM Diego Zamboni wrote: > > 2. Related to my workaround above, I am wondering if there's a way to > refer to a source block as the macro definition. At the moment I just > joined my whole elisp block into a single line for the macro definition, > but I would love to have it in a proper source block so I can edit it > properly, have indentation and syntax highlighting, etc. > How about adding this to your emacs config: (defun my/org-macro-keys-code (str) "Split STR at spaces and wrap each element with `~' char, separated by `+'." (mapconcat (lambda (s) (concat "~" s "~")) (split-string str) (concat (string ?\u200B) "+" (string ?\u200B)))) Make sure that that always evaluates before you do Org exports, and then simply use this in your Org files: #+macro: keys (eval (my/org-macro-keys-code $1)) {{{keys("Ctrl c Ctrl e H H")}}} PS: Thanks for sharing that code! You are following the vision of ox-hugo.. replacing Hugo shortcodes with Org macros :+1: :) -- Kaushal Modi