On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 8:00 AM Michael Brand wrote: > Hi all > > If I understand correctly orgstruct-mode has much more convenient key > bindings like TAB and its variants for cycling than outshine.el or > outline-minor-mode which is a big advantage for me. When point is on a > heading also the other key bindings are just the same as in Org mode. > This was my reason to give up outshine.el > Hi Michael, I use both of the Org-like features in outshine. I have these variables set in my config: (setq outshine-use-speed-commands t) (setq outshine-org-style-global-cycling-at-bob-p t) Also check outshine-speed-commands-default and outshine-speed-commands-user (setup is similar to that of Org Speed Keys). -- Kaushal Modi