Actually it will be even more awesome if you can record a short video/GIF screencast demonstrating what hyperbole does compared to org mode. Or in general how you would use hyperbole. Thanks. On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM Adam Porter wrote: > Charles Philip Chan writes: > > > Wow, blast from the past. I remember using older versions of Hyperbole > > fondly and still miss it. Thank you for updating it. I look forward to > > using it. :-) > > Charles, could you explain a little bit how it compares to Org? I read > the thread on /r/emacs and looked at the wiki, but I'm still not sure > how it compares to or complements Org. > > > -- Kaushal Modi