I believe that, in general, things are case-insensitive in org-mode. Please do help clarify this if this is wrong. The only place that I have come across as case-sensitive is the tag system. If you tag a sub-tree with ':archive:', it will not be archived. The tag has to be ':ARCHIVE:'. On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 12:32 PM William Denton wrote: > When I use the #+RESULTS is in upper case too. I noticed other people have these > keywords in > lower case in examples or config files, so I looked in the manual, which > says > [1] > > "Org uses option keywords (like #+TITLE to set the title) and environment > keywords (like #+BEGIN_HTML to start a HTML environment). They are written > in > uppercase in the manual to enhance its readability, but you can use > lowercase in > your Org files." > > There's a footnote [2] that says: > > "Easy templates insert lowercase keywords and Babel dynamically inserts > #+results." > > How come this doesn't happen for me? I don't see any variable that's > making > things default to upper case for me. > > This isn't a problem ... I'm just curious. > > Bill > > [1] http://orgmode.org/org.html#Conventions > [2] http://orgmode.org/org.html#fn-3 > > -- > William Denton :: Toronto, Canada :: https://www.miskatonic.org/ > Caveat lector. > > -- -- Kaushal Modi