On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 2:07 PM Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Okay, here's another version, with a new keybinding and completion. The > completion strings are uppercase, which might not always be the right > thing, but probably more often than not. > Hi Eric, I just tried it out, and it works great! I have a comment about (when (string-equal (downcase type) "example") (org-escape-code-in-region s e)) I have never needed to escape org in example, blocks, but I *have* needed to do that in org src blocks. Should type string be also matched with "src org"? Actually should the type string be matched only with "src org"? Because I see the Org example blocks as
  blocks in HTML with no syntax
highlighting.. so those can contain code from any language.

Also as this is part of org and emacs, org-structure-predefined-blocks
deserves "SRC org" and "SRC emacs-lisp" too? :)
--

Kaushal Modi