On Mon, Apr 4, 2022, 12:06 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > I think your examples are a bit misleading. I have the indentations correct in my three examples. A list item continues until > there are _2_ blank lines or until the subsequent line is not indented >= > current list item indentation: > The whole list ends after 2 blank lines. But I didn't demonstrate this rule in my examples. I was just focusing on plain single new line char vs a blank line (2 consecutive newlines) in my examples. 1. list item 1 > not a list item because it not indented > 2. completely new list > > Also, > > 1. list item 1 > > Still a list item - new paragraph inside the list > > > Indented, but not a list item because there are two blank lines above > > Everything is described in the manual. See > https://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-Lists.html#Plain-Lists +1 > >