Hi Kyle, I had few fixes in my version of orgcard.tex. I had reviewed the bindings till the Tables section last November. I have attached the patch for review. On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 12:05 PM Kyle Meyer wrote: > Hello, > > On the maint branch, doc/orgcard.tex lists the Org version as 8.2. I'd > like to bump this to 9. > > It'd be helpful if a few people could look at a topic or two that they > are familiar with and report back about whether things look up-to-date. > The card on the website [*] is still stuck at 7.8.11, so I've attached > one built from the maint branch. > > Thanks. > > [*] http://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf > > > -- > Kyle > -- Kaushal Modi