Hi all, I cannot access the git: repo address and so had been using the http: version till now ( http://repo.or.cz/r/org-mode.git/ ). Today git pull gives the below error: Fetching origin fatal: unable to access 'http://repo.or.cz/r/org-mode.git/': Couldn't resolve host 'repo.or.cz' error: Could not fetch origin ​Looks like ​ http://repo.or.cz/r/org-mode.git/ ​ is down? Is anyone else seeing the same thing? Is there an alternative http: address that I can use for cloning? Thanks. ​ -- Kaushal Modi