On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 8:39 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > There is only one possible interpretation of this: look for the file at > "/images/image.png", which probably doesn't exist. > I agree. It's definitely less confusing to an unknowing user with that strict definition. ISTM you are looking after link abbreviations. > Hmm. Thanks for that hint. Would it be OK to define backend-specific link abbreviations? I'd like to eventually merge ox-hugo[1] into Org. So would like to stay in line with the conventions. [1]: https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo -- Kaushal Modi