Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a recent positive experience I had with org-mode, specifically with org-mode parsing in elisp. I maintain a package that allows users to write curl request in org mode and execute them. At first, I defined a structure for that org entry that I was parsing via a series of regex into an alist. But as features grew and the structure evolved, it was becoming incredibly difficult and hacky to parse that way. Thankfully, after spending a bit of time with the org-element API doc and getting some much needed help on the IRC channel, I was able to replace the hacky regex with a cleaner and more robust mechanism taking full advantage of `org-element-map`. In case you are interested in the code, you can see a sample org entry here: https://github.com/abrochard/walkman/blob/master/sample.org and the parsing code here: https://github.com/abrochard/walkman/blob/master/walkman.el#L148 It definitely could me optimized but I am quite happy with it already. Thanks again to everyone for the help and the doc! Best, Adrien Brochard