Sorry but not sure what you mean. I don't seem to have any space character in the drawer's name. I inserted the drawer using M-x org-insert-drawer. Thanks for further clarification. On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Chris Henderson writes: > > > According to http://orgmode.org/manual/Drawers.html, drawer items should > > only show when cursor is on the drawer and tab is pressed. But my drawer > > items shows up when I do tab cycling. > > > > I have * Tasks ** buy book *** Book note :book note: > > :END: > > > > When I press tab on * Tasks, drawer items show up. > > You cannot have a space character in drawer's name. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >