On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Bastien wrote: > Chris Henderson writes: > > > Is this the underlying issue causing the problem? How can I get rid > > of this issue? Should I completely delete /Users/chris/.emacs.d/elpa/ > > and install orgmode again? > > Yes, please do try that -- delete all ELPA Org instances > and install Org package from a fresh Emacs session. > > Then use > > (package-initialize) > > before > > (require 'org) > > in your .emacs.el > Adding (package-initialize) seem to have done the trick as in I don't get the version mismatch error anymore. But still can't see the graph. The following items are on the menu bar when I do "alt-x org-agenda a" (Org-Agenda Week Ddl Grid Habit vl Wrap) Thanks.