Ihor, I downloaded the latest, and it works. Thanks! -- Pete On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pete Siemsen writes: > > > Thank you. That changed things, so I guess it's getting better. Now when > I > > do a TAB, I get > > > > Cannot open load file. No such file or directory, xdg > > Note that Org does not officially support Aquamacs. For now, I fixed > this particular issue because it also affects Emacs 25. However, this > part of Org is currently a subject of change. Feel free to join the > discussion at https://list.orgmode.org/87ee7yaksm.fsf@localhost/ to make > your voice (as Aquamacs user) heard. > > Best, > Ihor >