On Apr 20, 2013 2:34 PM, "Nicolas Goaziou" wrote: > James Harkins writes: > > > The Beamer exporter assumes that environment names will be all lowercase: > > > > ;; Use specified environment. > > (t (downcase env))))) > > It should now be fixed. Thank you for the detailed report. I'm not able to test again right now, but in my earlier testing, simply removing downcase was ok for my CJK extra but the export failed for noteNH (something about stringp). It's worth testing that. This turns out to have been quite an adventure anyway. I've been using the Ubuntu packages for latex, which date back to 2009, and CJK itself isn't getting a lot of developer attention. Consensus online seemed to be to upgrade, so now I'm in the middle of 8-9 hours of downloads from texlive. If I'm lucky, I *might* be able to try another beamer export right around bedtime (7 pm now). :-| hjh