* Worg: Links to parent nodes?
       [not found] <CAFniQ7Vx1h6y=xhR+C5Z2p08oO8_-j=Yqq_xeW6DP6LRz9u28w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-05-02 11:56 ` James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-05-02 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Apologies if this has been asked already. I just noticed that, e.g., the
ox-beamer.html page [1] has no links to its parent nodes. So for fun, I
hacked the url to go back up a couple of levels, and that page didn't have
any parent links either.

It would be very useful to have the standard breadcrumb trail at the top
and bottom of each page.

hjh

* Re: Worg: Links to parent nodes?
@ 2013-08-12  5:39   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-08-12  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jamshark70; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

On 2.5.2013, at 13:56, James Harkins <jamshark70@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apologies if this has been asked already. I just noticed that, e.g., the ox-beamer.html page [1] has no links to its parent nodes. So for fun, I hacked the url to go back up a couple of levels, and that page didn't have any parent links either.
>
> It would be very useful to have the standard breadcrumb trail at the top and bottom of each page.

Would you like to implement these links?

- Carsten

* Re: Worg: Links to parent nodes?
@ 2013-08-13  0:34     ` James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-08-13  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)