On Jun 30, 2013 7:22 PM, "Nicolas Goaziou" wrote: > James Harkins writes: > > > This example does reproduce the issue where the slides are rendered at > > twice their normal size, instead of half. (I installed TexLive 2012 -- > > I'm not using the outdated tex packages from Ubuntu.) > > > The generated LaTeX code looks correct. Why do you think it isn't? I never said that. I was only reporting some testing results. > And > if there's a problem, couldn't it be related to pgf instead of Org? Yes, that's quite likely. Just reporting some testing results. hjh