* BMCOL column width as absolute?
@ 2013-05-13 14:21 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2013-05-13 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi, in the new beamer exporter, are there any plans to support an
absolute width for columns, rather than a fraction of \textwidth?

hjh

* Re: BMCOL column width as absolute?
@ 2013-05-14 16:40 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-05-14 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jamshark70; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

James Harkins <jamshark70@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, in the new beamer exporter, are there any plans to support an
> absolute width for columns, rather than a fraction of \textwidth?

None that I know of, but it could be of some use. Do you want to provide
a patch?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: BMCOL column width as absolute?
@ 2013-05-16  0:48   ` James Harkins