Hi, I wonder if there is a way to make the list digest *not* include the entire contents of plaintext attachments? For example, this message attaches an updated org-favtable.el: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/67371 Attaching a code file is fine, of course, but it did present a couple of annoyances while reading the digest: - I needed to page through screenfuls of code that I'm not using presently. - My mail reader truncated the digest display at message 27 of 51, leaving 24 messages invisible to me. I suppose the digest could include a link to the attachment, rather than replicating the entire file? Thanks. hjh