This is a specific question for Jambunathan K. I am a casual user of org, i.e., I depend heavily on a subset of org's features, but that subset is rather small and does not touch on the most complex org features which are the subject of most of this list's traffic. So, I have subscribed to the digest. I like to get announcements and this allows me to skim over the rest, without the overhead of deleting several dozen messages by hand every day. You have argued in the past that users who do not wish to read your rants should block your address in the mail client, and you seem convinced that this excuses you from typical email list etiquette. If this does so excuse you, then I suppose you must have a solution for digest readers. Do you? If not, then please take the [expletive deleted] politics off list. That's between you and the org maintainers. hjh