I'm delighted to hear of the new release, and will upgrade today via git. However... might I suggest that those who are commenting on the release, please refrain from quoting the entire changelog? It's rather unpleasant for digest readers. It's one of the reasons why computers have Delete keys :-D Sorry to be a stickler, but in the first digest announcing the release, I had to page through the whole changelog 3 or 4 times because the first several people to reply did not trim the quotes. And there's another today. Thanks. hjh