Hi Everyone, Thank you for your help. Problem fixed. I had to install MIkTex and reinstall Emacs and all running well so far. Thank you very much for time Regards Dereje On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:09 AM, John Hendy wrote: > On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:06 AM, R Jain wrote: > > Hi Dereje, > > > > Two things: > > 1) Pygmentize is a python package. I hope you meant trying to install it > for > > python, and not Latex or Emacs. > > http://pygments.org/docs/cmdline/ > > 2) Which Tex software are you using? I recall having some compilation > errors > > (last year) when I was setting this up with org-mode. Though I can't put > my > > finger on what solved the problem, it was after I installed TexMaker. A > > friend suggested that it has a very decent library. > > > > So, if you have installed the vanilla Miktex, or something else, I'd > > recommend giving TexMaker a try. Don't recall ever having to open it up > > though. > > I have successfully used MikTex in the past and definitely remember > having an initial setup cycle of trying to export, checking the Org > PDF Latex buffer, identifying the missing package(s), installing via > the MikTex GUI, and repeating until all the errors went away. This may > be purely because I default to a lean system and don't go for these > huge meta-packages. If one chooses to install the [La/Lua/Xe]Tex > world, this might not be the case! I have the same procedure on linux > with TexLive where I have a default starting set of pkgs and just run > tlmgr on whatever errors I encounter. > > Just one other data point! > > The first step is to make sure "pdflatex" is recognized, period. This > is still not answered. > > John > > > > > Let us know. Good luck. > > > > --Rishabh > > > > > > On Mar 14 2018, at 3:24 pm, Dereje Tefera wrote: > > > > > > I saw that there is one error: > > > > "! Package minted Error: You must have `pygmentize' installed to use > this > > package." but when I try to install from the package list says no > match. > > and a warning: > > > > "Package inputenc Warning: inputenc package ignored with utf8 based > > engines." > > > > > > > > Do you think it would be better to reinstall emacs? > > > > > > Regards > > > > Dereje > > > > > > On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Eric S Fraga > wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018 at 11:39, Dereje Tefera wrote: > >> Dear John and R Jain, > >> > >> I have done all required installation for the Latex and it worked for a > >> couple of times but it then crashes. This is the error message I am > >> getting while trying to export to Latex PDF or Beamer. I really > appreciate > >> your cooperation but I completely if you are busy. > > > > So, it looks like LaTeX is now being found but that there are errors in > > the LaTeX created by org. Have you looked at the LaTeX output buffer, > > as the error message suggests? > > > >> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "File > >> \"c:/Users/deret/Desktop/examp3.pdf\" wasn’t produced. See \"*Org PDF > >> LaTeX Output*\" for details") > > > > The error will likely be near the end of the buffer. > > > > -- > > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-303-g6cf5fc.dirty >