Yuge fan of RMS, Richard M Stallman & the OrgMode community--long time user of GNU software & OrgMode As always, much agree with RMS But, suggest donations to support free software be made using Monero--I use the open source "MyMonero" wallet software; its cryptocurrency software--its free & open source & donors can make uncensorable donations as privately as they would like in a currency that cannot be seized by banksters or the NWO NaZi governments running things to hell right now All a software engineer need do is publish a public key number Here's mine for example: 42JjWPnWmWYQaLmtnDyMjC8sCG6YmZ1ViTiJfHWZrSbKfuMWQ27qduYHttrsxYRCyf4UHbFAWQk4y4nTfuUf2jfGD7LWzne On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 11:54 AM Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > I have been recently exploring Liberapay and stumbled upon > > https://liberapay.com/about/teams. > > Is it possible to make a donation through Liberapay without running > any nonfree software? Including nonfree Javascript software send > by the site itself? > > And is it possible for the intended recipients to receive the money > without running nonfree software including JS? > > If the answers are yes and yes, maybe that system is ethical and good. > Otherwise, it is not a solution, only a different variation of the problem. > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org) > Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org) > Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org) > > > >