* [OT] wildcards in autocorrect?
@ 2015-03-28 14:19 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2015-03-28 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I make a lot of typing errors (I have an injury to one hand, which impedes
bilateral cooperation). In Libreoffice I am able to define wildcard
autocorrect objects, e.g.:

This will correct ocrrect, ocmputer, ocndition, etc.  Does anyone know a
way to do something similar in Emacs? Right now I am using abbrev mode and
defining my errors one by one -- it is a very slow process since I make so
many mistakes and have a moderately large vocabulary.

I am sure this is possible somehow, I just don't know how.

thanks as always,