Read a little further down. It's all in the syntax, you have to specify a property name and value. From the org manual: C-c a m Match: BIB_AUTHOR="Walter Evensong" On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 8:13 AM Georg Otto wrote: > Dear all, > > I am trying to filter my entries in agenda view by properties > > According to the orgmode manual, this can be done with C-c a m > > However for me, C-c a m filters only on tags, not on properties. Also > the commands C-c / m and C-c \ give me an error, saying they are > undefined. > > Has anybody an idea what is going on? How can I filter properties in > agenda view. and vice versa, how can I exclude a property from agenda > view? > > I am running emacs 24.3.1 and orgmode 7.9.3f > > Cheers, > > Georg > > >