Hi guys, What I'd like to do is exporting a Chinese file into latex then convert to a pdf file. It failed to display Chinese characters then I search google for help and finding I need CJK package according to this post. http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/cs/cjk.html Unfortunately it is not that simple to make a UTF8 encoding file which I have. Then I found another way is like this: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{CJK} \begin{document} \begin{CJK}{UTF8}{gbsn} 非常感 test \end{CJK} (this is a test) \end{document} Therefore I add those two lines into the org file: #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{CJK} #+LaTeX_HEADER: \begin{CJK}{UTF8}{gbsn} it WORKS. However, you might already notice, the `\begin` command is not closed when I check with the generated tex file. Any hints / suggestions on this case? Thanks a lot. -Simon