What mentioned in the thread is really helpful. The only difference is I need figure out proper font for Chinese. I use command `fc-list` (ubuntu) to figure it out. PS: Not sure how to figure out such easily in Windows. Thanks a lot! -Haisheng On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM, suvayu ali wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 04:12, Haisheng Wu wrote: > > As you would see, the `CJK` is nested in the `document`, > > therefore, title which is in Chinese as well can not display correctly. > > Any ideas? > > Well, when it comes to utf8 export, I always recommend xelatex or > lualatex. :) Recently there was a thread on devanagari (for Sanskrit > and its derivatives like Hindi) which proved useful to the OP. > > > > Hope this helps. > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >