* hall of fame, i.e. Org fortunes
@ 2013-03-15 18:28 Jay Kerns
From: Jay Kerns @ 2013-03-15 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hello,

In another thread, Bastien proposed a sort of "Hall of Fame"
where we could keep track of excellent (or otherwise exemplary) posts
to this list.  I like this idea.  I've only been closely following the
list since the new exporter's release after an extended hiatus,
though; that's been,
what, a few weeks?  In other words, I do not have a large
catalogue in my mental RAM of excellent posts at the moment.

Those of you who are interested in this idea, when you see or
have seen an excellent (or otherwise exemplary) message to the
list, would you please say something, bring some attention to it?
In this way maybe fewer great messages will slip through the cracks.

Cheers,
--
Jay

P.S. I'm thinking a good place for this might be the "mailing
list" page on Worg, maybe an additional headline towards the
bottom.  Sound good?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-15 18:29 UTC | newest]