Hi, As I found no convenient solution, I will try to write a small module that adress this problem. It will be a good occasion to discover Elisp :). It is thought as an alternative to org-special-latex-block: efficient fontification using default face, folding environment to hide proofs, pretty latex export... @EricSFrada, would you mind sharing your code for your proof sections ? If you've got ideas for this module, or/and want to participate to its development, please let me know :) Best, Le jeu. 24 juin 2021 à 09:59, Eric S Fraga a écrit : > On Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021 at 15:42, Gennady Uraltsev wrote: > > In Org Mode, headings cannot "terminate" i.e. only a new section can > > stop a previous one. > > True. > > What I do for cases where I want "separation" for visibility etc. is use > headings at the same level but tell the exporter to ignore the actual > headings when exporting. So I frequently have something like this: > > #+begin_src org > ,* Section heading > ,** introduction to section :ignoreheading: > ,** statement of problem :ignoreheading: > ,** proof :ignoreheading: > ,#+latex: \begin{proof} > proof goes here > ,#+latex: \end{proof} > ,** continuation of section :ignoreheading: > ,* Next section > #+end_src > > also showing how you can introduce a proof environment without using > special blocks and hence maybe help with speed. (noting that you could > do the same for HTML.) > > I have a filter for export that strips headings that have the > :ignoreheading: tag. I believe there's something similar built-in now? > > This approach makes for easier navigation in the document (for me) and > helps keep that bird's eye view of what I am writing. > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-571-gc591be > : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096 > >