2015-12-14 23:49 GMT+01:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > So the problem is due to lexical binding (I am using emacs 25 devel > branch). > > The following variables can't be dynamically bound anymore in ox-html: > > row-number, rowgroup-number, start-rowgroup-p, end-rowgroup-p, > > top-row-p, bottom-row-p > > . > > There are 2 options : > > - declare them with defvar > > - pass them to eval as an environment. > > Here is a patch for the second option, but I wonder if the first one > > wouldn't be better. > > Another option would be to remove that ugly `eval' hack altogether, and > instead use a function returning a string, called with 6 arguments (or > with 3 arguments: row-number, rowgroup-number, and list of symbols among > `top', `bottom', `start' and `end'). > > WDYT? > I am not fond of eval at all, at least not in this specific case. So yes, your way is at least as good as what I did. Fabrice