* Source code files and org mode files
@ 2012-10-02 21:07 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2012-10-02 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is it possible to link to an external source code file from an org mode
file
(for example from an org mode code block)
so that the source code file will be exported "inline" wrt to the org-mode
file ?

Thanks for any clue,

Fabrice

* Re: Source code files and org mode files
@ 2012-10-02 21:25 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2012-10-02 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Popineau; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fabrice Popineau <fabrice.popineau@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to link to an external source code file from an org mode file
> (for example from an org mode code block)
> so that the source code file will be exported "inline" wrt to the org-mode file ?
>
> Thanks for any clue,

#+include: "foo.c" src c

See (info "(org) Include files") for details.

Nick

* Re: Source code files and org mode files
@ 2012-10-02 21:37   ` Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2012-10-02 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode