I was wondering about something doing the reverse of the exporter: get some fragment of Org text from an exported HTML fragment. However, it won't be much easier: links, macros, babel ... I guess only the basic markup could be reversed. Fabrice 2013/7/31 Neil Smithline > How would you get the document structure our of the HTML unless it only > used heading tags? > > Even something as simple as bold could be hidden within some monstrous > CSS. > > From my mobile. Please excuse abbrvs, tpyos, and auto ward correction. > On Jul 30, 2013 5:36 PM, "Fabrice Popineau" > wrote: > >> Anybody tried to write an HTML to Org parser (even a crude one) ? >> >> Best regards, >> >> Fabrice >> >